Unlike many diseases that get better after prescribed medication, obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a chronic sleeping disorder. Also, lifestyle changes may help improve symptoms, but your need CPAP therapy to eliminate further symptoms. If you’re suffering from sleep apnea, you should visit a sleep apnea dentist Houston to know what is best for you.
What Causes Sleep Apnea?
Obstructive sleep apnea is caused due to repeatedly stopping during night sleep. This may happen because your muscles relax and collapse to block your airways. In response to a lack of oxygen, your brain sends signals to wake up. With OSA, sleep apnea occurs for 10 seconds and maybe 30 times an hour while you sleep. This problem may lead to decreased oxygen in your blood which in turn causes cardiovascular complications. Also, your CPAP therapy pushes air into your airways to prevent sleep apnea. Contact a dentist for treatments for mild sleep apnea.
Can Obstructive Sleep Apnea Be Cured?
Sleep apnea Houston TX is a chronic condition, but mild cases can be improved with lifestyle changes, such as weight maintenance, increased physical activity, and quitting smoking or drinking.
However, in all cases, CPAP therapy is one of the most effective treatments for sleep apnea. And treat your condition in the long term and improve your quality of life.
Do People Die from Sleep Apnea?
- If you leave sleep apnea untreated, this could increase the risk of death. According to reliable research, people with sleep apnea are more likely to have a risk of heart compilation.
- Research has also shown that severe sleep apnea can lead to premature death because of the low level of oxygen in your blood.
- Also, it can be linked to various long-term health issues such as high blood pressure, heart disease, and strokes.
The short-term impact of sleep apnea is that you can’t focus, concentrate, or react, which causes daily headaches. And it increases the chances of motor vehicle accidents in those with untreated sleep apnea.
How Can I Fix Sleep Apnea Naturally?
- With treatment and lifestyle changes, you can eliminate symptoms of obstructive sleep apnea, but it can’t be adequately cured.
- With proper weight maintenance, you can control sleep apnea results and help your throat muscles close the airways.
- Avoid alcohol and smoking because they can aggravate OSA. A healthy living being can improve Your OSA condition.
- A change in sleep position can help you significantly keep your airways open because it relieves pressure on your diaphragm.
- Treatment of nasal congestion, such as spray and strips, can help lessen your symptoms, such as snoring and improve your overall breathing; if you have a sinus problem, then nasal congestion is best for you.
- Acupuncture is one of the most minor used treatments that can have the potential to treat sleep apnea. But, a limited number of results are passed.
- There is no proof that any herbal cure can treat sleep apnea, even though various herbs are advised.
Conclusion: If you are suffering from heavy snoring and obstructive sleep apnea, you should consider visitinga sleep apnea dentist in Houston to learn about proper treatment, sleep apnea oral appliance, and lifestyle changes.
Article Source : https://www.articleslurp.com/can-sleep-apnea-be-cured-naturally/